CampTek iTV (Interactive TV) is a revolutionary way to interact with your remote work camp guests and connect them to the world. CampTek's iTV provides a powerful set of customizable tools and applications to create a unique guest communications solution that delivers an intuitive experience with content tailored to meet your business needs.
CampTek iTV additionally provides you with a valuable sales and promotional channel, enabling you to target and promote your camp and services directly to your guests and generate potential new revenue streams.
You can customize CampTek iTV to uniquely communicate your brand to your guests.
CampTek iTV features:
- Welcome Screen: Simple navigation allows users to access a huge range of applications, games and entertainment in 6 different languages.
- Customizable: CampTek enables operators to differentiate their brand. Camp Operators can customize the screen and applications, tailoring the information and personalizing relevant links. Drive your business objectives forward and create new revenue opportunities while increasing guest satisfaction. Operators can customize modules to fit their unique needs including HSE videos, community events, etc.
- A Single Remote Control: The remote control includes an internet keyboard on the reverse side, gyroscopically interacting with the user interface and automatically pairs with most TV's.
- CampTek Services: Provides camp guests with an easy, intuitive interface to find answers to frequently asked questions, information regarding all types of camp services and travel information.
- Personal Messaging: Guests can place orders and/or send requests that are routed to specific emails for fulfillment. The staff can then reply to the request which is displayed on the TV screen through the personal messaging services. Example: technical support, maintenance issues, room or laundry service.
- Real Time Changes: Information can be changed and broadcast in real-time
- News and Sports Module: Popular news and sports applications can be added regionally and nationally
- Weather: Weather Apps provide real time local coverage
- Mirroring: Content stored on a guest's mobile device can be streamed to the television; features and functionality can be controlled via the connected mobile device. The guest experience is revolutionized as they have the freedom to access content on the device of their choice and operators can re-engage their guests through interaction with them via their mobile devices.
- Interactive Programming Guide: An interactive TV guide anchors the free-to-guest television programming.