In Emergency Response situations, our team responds swiftly and efficiently to provide turnkey mission critical communication services. Whether it’s a mobile command center with dedicated internet, or a full turnkey solution for 1500+ rooms; CampTek is able to mobilize connectivity solutions all across the continent. Each year projects continually test our rapid response, from the Fort McMurray Wildfire of 2016, to the Paradise California Wildfire of 2019, we were there immediately deploying services.
Our mission is to support our clients and their subcontractors with exclusive turnkey communications packages.
These services include:- Concept through to Network Design and Installation
- Broadband Internet via fiber, microwave backhaul, satellite and LTE solutions.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the camp and common areas
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems with IVR including emergency, corporate and public phones
- On-site and remotely monitored video surveillance system including night vision PTZ and fixed cameras.
- High-Definition Television throughout the lodge with pay per view events and interactive programming guide
- Emergency Audio Broadcast System
- Access Control, including gates, card access, and detailed reporting.
- Corporate and Security Offices, with WiFi, Internet, and Computer Kiosks.
- Subcontractor Office Packages, including dedicated internet feeds, printers, phones, and workstations.
- Incident Command Center Communications
- Support and maintenance for life of the project
Previous Projects Include:
Saline Creek Lodge – Fort McMurray Fire Relief Camp – 1500 rooms in 2016
Tuscan Ridge Lodge – Paradise California Fire Relief Camp – 1500+ rooms in 2019
New Orleans COVID Isolation Center – 250 rooms in 2020
Dixie Fire Camp – Quincy California Fire Relief Camp – 150 rooms in 2021
Multiple Incident Command Centres